Saturday, January 3, 2009

Nothing is miserable unless you think it is so.



Be able to suffer wearing a necktie or slightly high heels for an entire evening without complaint or early removal.





College is starting on the 5th, not exactly on that particular day ooh well, we'll be having Acca orientation and I'm still wondering whether to go since I need to get more rest and sleep before attending classes. The first class will be on 7th. First week will be hell busy, 8am till 6pm on thursday and friday. Crazy. I got my timetable and yep, its kind of packed, who doesn't know Acca is full of kiasu people. But the schedule is better than last year Cat.


Anyway, I had a tiring day, spent half a day walking in the mall, tried searching for some new clothes and yes, they caught my eyes.

New year new look.













Bought mummy a purse for her birthday present. :)


I'm off.
Sze.