Wednesday, May 27, 2009

No promises.

Its four in the morning, i can't study; neither can i fall asleep.
I need medicine, so that i can stop my mind from thinking/ working so much, form now. & so that, i'll start thinking bout the finals; not the others.

I can't wait till next tues ( 2nd of June), exams are going to over at 6pm if i'm not mistaken;
next week i'm going to the ZOO; oh well i didn't like to go there but something just changed my mind. 
I'm gonna be a true animal lover, note that- sun is nothing. Althoughhhhh;
since young i was called puteri lilin
and yes, i'm bringing cap or hat ( which one do you prefer?); umbrellas, shades, sunblock; trolley if possible to get one. :P 

I personally think that, blogging seriously helps to relieve stress/ frustrations. Yayy.

Let me lie,
let me die on thy snow-covered bosom,
I would eat of thy flesh as a delicate fruit,
I am drunk of its smell, and the scent
of thy tresses
Is a flame that devours.


Xoxo,
sze.

Currently listening to secondhand serenade's.